I finished my suit a while ago. Yes, the one that took me ages. I never had to chance to wear it until I went out for dinner with my friends a few days ago to celebrate Chinese New Year.
The pattern was drafted from my own measurements and it is of a slim fitting type. The fabric is a blue fine merino wool that was woven in UK. In terms of the sewing technique, I mixed in hand sewing techniques with machine sewing. I tried to emulate the bespoke techniques such as the shaping of the collar and lapel.
Another shot of me in my suit at St Pancras Station, kindly shot by Kim Law Photography (www.kimlawphotography.com).
Overall, this suit fits me pretty well and I am very happy with my first attempt in making a bespoke suit. I am going to try making a second suit but this time with a more denser material. And with mistakes learnt from this suit, I hope that my second attempt will be more finer and incorporate bespoke techniques such as hand canvasing.